Friday, September 05, 2008
Bob Schieffer's Pinocchio Nose
He's Pinocchio! He is! I guess being a water-boy, liar and enabler for The Marxists all these years has taken its toll.
And no...I did not in any way Photoshop this image. It's a "still" from video footage that I taped of the speeches by Rudy Giuliani and Sarah Palin. The cameras cut away from - I forget if it was during Rudy or Sarah's speech - and showed a profile of Bob and I thought, hot damn, that guy has a nose that Bill Clinton wishes he had to Hoover up some blow!
I thought the same thing - wtf and who the F is that with a tailor made nose for inhaling "blow." Then I realized it was Bob Schieffer.
Hey, "it's a dick and a nose."
You know, I haven't gotten around to it, but I will --- I have to do an addendum to this post. I may be wrong about his nose.
I think that what I thought was a nose tip protrusion is a mouth piece for a headphone set. And with the blur of the image above it looks like a Nixonian ski nose with a protruding tip. But in all fairness, and I do consider myself ver fair, the more I look at the image the more I am convinced it is the tip of the microphone piece of a headseat.
What do you think?
My apologies, I clicked on delete your most recent comment instead of "publish" it.
You are correct, it's the microphone bulb from a headset. I've seen another photo too, from CNN I think, that clears this up. I will publish an update clarifying this.
Thank you for visiting and commenting!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.