Friday, August 29, 2008
Was That Bernie Schwartz Seated Behind
The Clintons At The Dem Convention?
We all remember Schwartz, right? He's the former Chairman and CEO of Loral Space and Communications.
In exchange for his huge campaign contributions to Bubba, Schwartz received permission to sell missile technology to China during the Clinton Administration.
Oh yeah, I'm damn sure it was him seated behind the Clintons on Wednesday night. Am I the only one who noticed this? If you did, let me know.
I can't locate a photo or image of the Clintons from Wednesday night at the convention that shows and includes the person seated behind them. If you spot one, let me know. Thanks.
Schwartz and Bubba, Two Commies in Pod
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.