Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Obama Says Same As Bush;
Now, Lefties Love It
Wait. On second thought, words don't matter. They are not something heavily weighted in terms of their meaning or what they describe. Words are meaningless. They have no value.
Hang on, now. Maybe words do mean something. Maybe they aren't meaningless.
Yes, they are.
No. They aren't.
Well, maybe it's not the words, but who says them. Maybe that's all it takes for the Obama Cultists and the Insane Liberal Clown Posse...it only depends on who says what they want to hear. And sometimes what they may not want to hear.
Back in March of this year, Obama said - speaking about the Iraq War, "I will listen to the generals on the ground."
Obama also said this as recently as his appearance in Fargo, North Dakota where he famously reversed himself on his "immediate withdraw" promise earlier in his campaign.
On September 15, 2006, speaking about the Iraq War, President George W. Bush said, "I'll listen to generals." Bush has always said he lets the generals on the ground make the calls. Always.
So...I guess Obama is just like Bush, in this regard. Disappointed yet, Obama Cultists? The Obamalith promised you immediate withdraw from Iraq. You bought up his rhetoric in droves. You're not going to get it. How does that buried and deeply denied rage inside you make you feel?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.