Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Obama Flips On Iraq War
He campaigned as the candidate who will pull U.S. Troops out of Iraq. He was the anti-War candidate. The candidate of the Far, Far, Over-The-Edge Insane Liberal Clown Posse. His Cultists, equally anti-war and anti-America haters, fell and swooned with every word spoken by The Obamalith. He was anti-Iraq war, that's all that mattered to his Cultists.
Then, this past Friday, on July 4th, campaigning in North Dakota, Hussein Obama Junior said he would be refining his stance on the Iraq War.
One person's refining is another's flip-flopping. This is not so much of an issue.
The issue is this: Can he continue to disappoint his base to the point where they will see him for the fake, forged, phony inexperience Chicago politician that he is? And will this happen before election day?
He's not heavy, he's their Cult Hero Messiah:
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.