Thursday, June 05, 2008
Obama Gets The Nom, But
The News Cycle Is All About Hillary
On Tuesday night The Affirmative Action Candidate was crowned as the Democrat Nominee. But what is the subject of Wednesday's news cycle? It's not The Obamalith, it's Hillary Clinton. This has to be driving Obama Cult Followers mad and this is what the Clinton's counted on. It's great strategy. Like I said, no one does Media Monopoly better than the Clinton Crime Family.
No one can get back lost time and for every moment that's devoted to Hillary, it is time lost that isn't focused on - and cannot be regained - by Ted Kennedy's Poodle.
Once again, the John McCain Campaign could learn a lot from Hillary, Incorporated; but McCain is too much of a stubborn Maverick to do so.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.