Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The Puck Is Dropped
Tuesday night the Ducks won their first game of three, in a series with Dallas. Game 4 is Thursday in Dallas. The path back for the Ducks will be hard to waddle through.
The Montreal Canadiens lead their series with Baawston 3-1; way to go Montreal! Don't look to Boston to make a triumphant comeback.
NY Rangers lead 2-1 against the NJ Devils. Some think after tonight Rangers have it 3-1. Yeah, Rangers probably pick another win tonight, unless NJ ratchets up the passion that they're known for.
Nashville Predators down 1-2 against the Detroit Red Wings. Game four tonight in Nashville. Detroit - almost always a force to be reckoned with in the playoff season.
I'll make a prediction that Pittsburgh sweeps their series 4-0 with a win against Ottawa, tonight in Scotiabank Place.
Philly ahead 2-1 against the Senators. Heh - The Senators... I entertain happy images of severely cross-checking Cluck Schumer.
Calgary and San Jose tied 2 piece, game five Thursday night in San Jose.
I expect that any day now TC will join in blogging about the playoffs. Shout out TC, leave a comment. Who are you picking in Calgary and SJ? CO and MN?
Hockey Nation also doing fine coverage.
Labels: NHL 2007-2008
And right now, I'd be hard pressed to think the Sharks have a chance.
What I really wanna see tonight is someone on the Devil flatten Avery, a la a patented Scott Stevens kind of "You're going to Queer Street" jack-up .
Not by any means. Call off the doggies. The white unis I agree, the dark unis, nyet. They cool.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.