Tuesday, June 07, 2005
The Right Wing Art Gallery Continues
This week, we are presenting a selection from the neo-post modern era...so post modern that it's contemporary...in that it blends politics and fast food in one situational statement.
Our third Object D' Art is below and is titled...
Visit Subservient Chicken and ask him to sponsor a senate bill.
Visit Senator Cluck and ask him to make you a burger with fries.
Concept by, and Hat Tip to, S.T. Miller
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.