Friday, April 04, 2008
Another Day, Another Ed Schultzian Rant About John McCain's Temper
On Wednesday I wrote about Liberal Talk Radio's Ed Schultz's unrelenting and unwarranted rant, full of hyperbolic and inflated fear tactics (see how the Liberals use and play the "fear card"?) regarding John McCain's so-called temper.
Well, if the temper of a politician or candidate is such an important issue, as I wrote on Wednesday, we should apply the same Schulztian standard to Hillary Clinton. We've all heard the stories of her temper tantrums of throwing dishes and ash trays at Bubba and her vicious and hurtful treatment of staffers and underlings.
There is another candidate running for political office whose temper tantrums, short fuse and anger are widely known for being out of control, abusive, mean-spirited and fiercely malicious.
We should be examining this person's temper problems as microscopically close as Ed is examining the temper of McCain.
The candidate with the harsh and nasty temper and demeanor is Democrat Al Franken, who is running for U.S. Senate in the state of Minnesota. All you have to do is a Google search using the terms (sans quotation marks) "Al Franken's temper." You will be deluged with numerous stories supporting that FrankenFreak suffers from a classic and textbook case of Napoleonic complex.
Go ahead, Ed, put FrankenFreak under the scope and examine his temper. You're not afraid to do that, are you, Ed? You wouldn't hold FrankenFreak to a different standard because he's a Democrat and McCain is a Republican, would you Ed?
Ed? Ed? Hello...?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.