Sunday, February 24, 2008
Larry Sinclair Update:
Passed Drug Test, Polygraphs Completed
Larry Sinclair is the man who says that in 1999 Barack Obama procured powder cocaine for him, crack cocaine for himself (Obama) and the he (Sinclair) performed oral sex on Obama.
Mr. Sinclair has PASSED a drug test. Whitehouse.com:
He was tested for any and all chemical substances including illegal drugs that could cause an inaccurate polygraph test result. There were no traces of any such substances found.
Due to security concerns, we had to move the Larry Sinclair Polygraph up a few days. We conducted it in secret today and the picture to the left is from one of the two arduous polygraphs Sinclair underwent [on February 22, 2008].
Labels: Larry Sinclair and Obama
Good thing it's not Larry Craig accused of the same thing Obama is accused of - the Left would be talking about nothing else.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.