Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Happy Happy, Joy Joy; Three Years Here!
I'll be here. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so that the truth will prevail, I'll be there. Wherever there's a Liberal or a Progressive beatin' up a Conservative, Republican, Independent or a Libertarian - I'll be there. I'll be in the ways guys yell when they're mad at the lies, tactics, hypocrisy and smear campaigns told and used by the Liberals and Progressives. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they know a Liberal or Progressive is using them by claiming that something is "for the children." And I'll be there when the Liberals and Progressives are tryin' to steal the elections - I'll be there too.
With apologies to The Grapes of Wrath, but go ahead and call it plagiarism if you want, I mean, if Ted Kennedy's Poodle can plagiarize with abandon, so can I, right?
Labels: Ted Kennedy's Poodle
Free Healthcare! Yay!
Oh, congrats, machine with software thing.
Uh, would you mind turning that moderation thing off to make it easier?
Some posts have been simply images or phoshopped works I've done.
Nope, no computer program that is writing or publishing for me. It's all done the olde-fashioned way, sitting at the keyboard. Periods of being laid off and a company I worked for closing gave me extended periods of time to blog as well.
You have 2,996 more comments to submit to reach 3,000. Get to work!
Thanks for the kind words. I'm with a great bunch of bloggers, you, Butch, Basil, Travis (we gotta nag Travis to get back to the keyboard more often, btw), Molson, TC, GuyK, Cranky (Balance Sheet), Leffingwell (Crush Liberalism), Don Long (Shaved Ape), Ogre, Miss O'Hara, GroovyVic -- IN SHORT -- EVERYONE on my blogroll. I think highly of every one of them and I'm honored and flattered that they link to me and I am only too happy to link to them.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.