Monday, January 21, 2008
Prediction Update And Hillary's Win
My predictions in South Carolina and Nevada were pretty much on the money.
John McCain won South Carolina with 33%, Mike Huckabee was second with 30%, Fred Thompson was third with 16%.
Here was my prediction for the Republicans in South Carolina:
John McCain wins it by a 3-4 point over second place Mike Huckabee.
Fred Thompson comes in third, 5-8 points behind Huckabee.
For Nevada I wrote:
Hillary Clinton wins steals Nevada by 4-6 points over Osama Hussein Obama who takes second.
The Sissy comes in third, far behind Obama.
In other news related to the primaries, the AP reports the following on the Clinton-Obama battle:
Obama issued a statement that said he had conducted an "honest, uplifting campaign...that appealed to people's hopes instead of their fears."
[A statement from Obama campaign manager David Plouffe] accused the Clinton campaign of "an entire week's wroth of false, divisive attacks designed to mislead caucus-goers and discredit the causus itself."
Clinton denied the accusation.
Her campaign issued a statement citing numerous reports of voter intimidation. It also accused UNITE HERE, a union supporting Obama, of running a radio commercial that was "one of the most scurrilous smears in recent memory." The ad, broadcast in Spanish, said Clinton "does not respect our people" and called her shameless.
Look...make no mistake about it, Hillary will be the next president. We can continue pretending that Obama, or McCain, or Romney have a chance - but they don't. I have repeatedly written Hillary will be anointed by the MSM as the Comback Kiddress, portraying her the same as they did with Bubba. Nothing is going to impede her path to
Labels: Predictions 2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.