Saturday, January 19, 2008
South Carolina And Nevada
South Carolina for the Republicans:
John McCain wins it by a 3-4 point over second place Mike Huckabee.
Fred Thompson comes in third, 5-8 points behind Huckabee.
Mitt Romney takes fourth, Rudy Giuliani fifth, Ron Paul last.
In Nevada for the Democrats:
The Sissy comes in third, far behind Obama.
Labels: Predictions 2008
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.