Sunday, December 16, 2007
Pelosi Can Save Money!
Actually, the idea came from a comment on this post of mine by my blog friend Molson, whose wonderful photos of Colorado mountains can be found right here at "Hiking Colorado".
Molson suggested that instead of spending money on botox injections, dermabrasion and facial implants, she could take to wearing a paper bag over her head.
And Gosh Darn it, Molson is right. Check out how much better Pelosi appears below:
Thanks for the idea and inspiration, Molson!
Labels: Man Hands Nanny Pelosi
I do have to admit though, that is one mighty fine use for a paper bag. I wonder if it needs to lead lined though to help contain the radioactive ugly. :-O
Hey you had a great idea. Even Mr. Pelosi thanks you for it!
I think the Chinese make a lead-lined paper bag but it got recalled.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.