Monday, November 12, 2007
Did Liberal Blogs Mention Veterans Day?
Well, my friend - the always articulate and insightful - Butch at 123Beta took my suggestion one step further, and decided to monitor and track which Liberal sites and blogs mentioned that Sunday was Veterans Day.
So head on over to Butch's blog and check out the results.
Good job, Butch!
Apparently I riled at least one lib at Worldwide Sawdust.
I'm heading over to the link of the riled lib! Good for you, Butch!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.