Sunday, November 11, 2007
A Futile Suggestion For Veterans Day
Grab a pen or pencil and a piece of paper and jot down - keep track - of how many Liberal sites publish any remembrance or recognition that today is Veterans Day.
My guess is that your pen won't run out of ink, your pencil won't become dulled and your piece of paper won't get used up.
No - Veterans Day won't be noted by many or most Liberal Blogs. They're too busy hating America and spitting on the Military to bother honoring those that have fought for their right to hate America and spit on the Military.
They are today's Liberals, and honoring the Men and Women who serve and served in the Military is nothing but an exercise in contempt and hatred.
That's a great idea!
I'm gonna follow your suggestion and post the result...
Besides kos, huffington and dem underground what other sites would you recommend monitoring?
Josh Marshall (Talking Points Memo)
Crooks and Liars
maybe Michael Moore's official site
----- I think those are the biggies as well as a couple moderate sized Lib blogs.
It you wanna go beyond that, I think you can find lists of liberal blogs linked to at more of those sites.
I'll check your site tomorrow or Monday and link to what you've found!
And Fire Dog Lake by that f*cking bitch Jane "Hamster". She is the textbook definition of "vile".
I'll eat my socks if she has anything mentioning Veterans Day
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.