Sunday, October 28, 2007
Sid Hartman Hang Your Head In Shame!
And, once again, The Shill was wrong. The outcome of the came was Eagles 23 - ViQueens 16.
This magnificent prediction of folly brings The Shill's to-date prediction ratio to a dismal, abject 1 - 6 ... 1 - 6. The Shill has corrected predicted a ViQueens win once (I think that was a bye week - Bwa ha ha - okay not really) and he's been wrong six times.
This is pathetic from someone who allegedly is supposed to know something about sports.
Hang your head in shame, Shill, hang it in shame. Your precious 4-time Super Bowl-losing ViQueens suck.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.