Monday, September 03, 2007
Dim Jowly Jim Ward Prediction
Dies A Quiet Death
Here is how predictions work from Lefties like Jowly Jim: they keep predicting "X" until it eventually happens. When - or IF - in the unlikely event their predictions actually happen, they say, "see, I told you this would happen."
Geniuses and present-day Nostradamuses they are - aren't they?
I predict Jowly Jim's chin will grow and grow and grow until it becomes its own continent.
Labels: Jowly Jim Ward
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.