Friday, August 31, 2007
Norm Coleman And Other Repubs
Diss On Larry Craig
I will not vote to re-elect Coleman next November. It's unfortunate no real Conservative is willing run against him for the Senate seat. I won't vote for Greasy Mike Ciresi or FAILED Liberal Talk Show Host Al "The Idiot and ex-coke head" Franken, but I sure as hell am not voting for Coleman.
Coleman, along with other Republican Senators, is calling for Larry Craig to resign. Rather than fight, like the Democrats do when one of their own gets in hot water, the Republicans are anxious to always, always "take the high moral road" and abandon their fellow colleague. I can't understand this approach, what has it gotten Republicans as a whole? Continued mockery from the Left and losing Congress in the 2006 election.
If Senator Craig had killed someone or left someone to die like Ted Kennedy did - then it would be a different story. If there is any reasonable doubt, and see this post to see why I say this, then before jumping on the bandwagon to show how pure and wholesome Coleman and others claim to be - why not wait for the results of a Senate investigation?
I have to give credit to Senator Chris Dodd, D-CT for saying:
"We at least ought to hear his [Larry Craig's] side of the story.," said Sen. Christopher Dodd of Connecticut, like McCain a presidential contender who spoke on CNN.
Labels: Larry Craig
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.