Monday, May 14, 2007
Obama Makes Slip About Postage Costs
It turns out the cost increase in the U.S. Postal Service's First Class stamp is only .02 cents, increasing .39 cents to .41 cents.
After the speech an Obama aide quickly corrected the matter saying the Illinois Senator meant to say the price of stamps increase to forty-one cents, blaming the misspeak on Obama's physiological woefully inadequate level of nicotine.
Last week, Obama made a similar slip, saying "Ten thousand people died," in the Kansas tornado. The actual number, to date, is twelve confirmed dead. At that time, Obama spokesman Will Wurton blamed the faux pas on the Hillary Clinton For President Campaign that he asserted was following Obama on the campaign trail with a giant, invisible Gamma Ray Machine, causing Obama to fumble the number.
Labels: Osama Obama
Watch our for those Gamma Ray Machines. Hillary's got em, she's using 'em and I'm not making any of that stuff up!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.