Thursday, April 12, 2007
Weiner Savage Nation
Because I apply the same standard to all, and hold everyone to the same accountability and responsibility, let me add my two cents in on Lunatic Right Fringe Radio Talker Michael
He had to use the pseudonym Savage, right - because who would listen to a program called "Weiner Nation".
You can tell he's a tough guy because he wears sunglasses.
Last Friday, April 6, he called the released and brave British Sailors who had been held hostage by Iran a "bunch of blubbering Brits who should serve twenty years in a military prison."
He's exactly like the aging relative many families have, the old man in the middle stages of dementia, who like to write long, rambling and pointless letters to the editor of the local newspaper.
One any given day his opinion on any subject or issue is likely to swing 180 degrees. One day last week he praised Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for visiting Syria. The next night he basically called her a traitor for visiting Syria. Which is Mike, you can't have it both ways.
He treats his callers like trash, treating those that kiss his sagging ego with slightly less contempt than those who dare to have a different opinion than his. He's unable to defend his opinions when confronted by a caller who knows what they are talking about. Instead of debating the caller, he results to the worst type of childish playground ad-hominem attacks.
I know some of my conservative and independent bloggers that I link to promote his program and his books on their blogs and sites. My question is, why? He's no conservative, he's not independent, he's not libertarian and he's not liberal. He is all of these and he is none of these. He's all across the board on virtually any issue depending whether or not he's on or off his medication or whether his meds have "kicked in" prior to air time.
The only thing
But Weiner is no friend to conservatism or America.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.