Thursday, April 12, 2007
Randi Rhodes: Another Program
Another Bunch Of Lies
Ratty said Bennett is a hatemonger because he said, "aborting black babies will reduce the crime rate."
Of course, Bennett said nothing of the sort. Ratty, you're such a CUNT...an angry, biased, lying CUNT. Your former glory(hole) days of being a rock star groupie must have left you so full of diseased and infected spooge that your frontal lobe has completely been eaten away. What's it like to live with nothing more than a brain stem?
Here's the scoop, once again, for Ratty and all the other TruthDeniers who falsely claim Bennett advocated aborting black babies, via Political Gateway:
[Bennett's] response [was] to a caller who mentioned the book Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner which asserts, among other things, that the advent of "safe and legal" abortions in the mid-seventies may have had the effect of lowering the crime rate.
Bennett replied: "But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime would rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down."
Bennett was, as Rush Limbaugh likes to say, demonstrating absurdity by being absurd; and his comment was meant to demonstrate just how repugnant this bigoted notion is -- it's a racist, classist idea that only the racist, classist bigots of the left could come up with.
By the way, you dumb cunt, gas is still under $3.00 a gallon in most of the country.
Ratty Randi Rhodes on October 30, 2006 - 12 minutes into the second hour of her program, said the following: "The day after the election, gas goes back over $3/gallon."
U.S. Retail Gasoline Prices broken down into regions, states and cities.
Labels: Ratty Rhodes
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.