Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Day #78: Gas Well Under $3/Gallon
Now - mind you - I'm no mathematician, but most gas stations in the Twin Cities have a gallon of gas selling for $1.85 to $1.87. I'm pretty sure that that's less than $3.00/gallon...isn't it?
Ratty Randi Rhodes on October 30, 2006 - 12 minutes into the second hour of her program, said the following: "The day after the election, gas goes back over $3/gallon."
Care to make any other predictions, Ratty?
U.S. Retail Gasoline Prices broken down into regions, states and cities.
Labels: Ratty Rhodes
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.