Monday, April 02, 2007
Charlie Rose's April Guest List
Mon. April 2: Madeleine Albright
Tue. April 3: Sean Penn
Wed. April 4: Madeleine Albright and Sean Penn
Thu. April 5: Noam Chomsky
Fri. April 6: Sean Penn
Mon. April 9: Noam Chomsky and Sean Penn; Madeleine Albright
Tue. April 10: Madeleine Albright and Noam Chomsky
Wed. April 11: Madeleine Albright; Noam Chomsky
Thu. April 12: Noam Chomsky and Ted Kennedy
Fri. April 13: Dan Rather and Madeleine Albright
Mon. April 16: Noam Chomsky and Dan Rather; George Clooney
Tue. April 17: Madeleine Albright, Dan Rather and Sean Penn
Wed. April 18: Walter Cronkite and Sean Penn
Thu. April 19: Noam Chomsky and Dan Rather
Fri. April 20: Sean Penn and Madeleine Albright, Part 1 of 2
Mon. April 23: Sean Penn and Madeleine Albright, Part 2 of 2
Tue. April 24: Noam Chomsky and Walter Cronkite
Wed. April 25: Walter Cronkite and Madeleine Albright
Thu. April 26: Dan Rather, Ted Kennedy and Noam Chomsky
Fri. April 27: Noam Chomsky, Sean Penn, George Clooney, Madeleine Albright
Mon. April 30: Madeleine Albright and Madeleine Albright; Madeleine Albright, Noam Chomsky
Read more about Charlie and Madeleine HERE.
There will be a sign language person interpreting the program for those who need it. Or so I am told.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.