Monday, December 18, 2006
Yes Indeedily Dideely...You Are That Dense!
The Image at the bottom of this post has nothing to do with race, color or ethnicity. It has everything to do with the juxtaposition of those who are members of the Overabundant "Haves" versus the "Have-Nots".
The image illustrates, by using extreme irony, the vast economic and societal inequalities between someone like Michael Moore - a man who represents and is symbolic of self-gluttony and overabundance in its most blatant, severe and fanatical form - and the starving child who has less than nothing.
Face it, most Third World and Underdeveloped Countries could live a lifetime on what people like Moore - especially Moore - discard into the garbage over a year's time.
While you fail to mention your race, color or ethnicity in your e-mail, you take what seems to be sheer delight in calling me racist terms that - if applied to any other race, color or ethnicity - would be abhorrent for any other Liberal to speak and write. I do presume you to be a Card Carrying FuckTard Liberal, am I right? Please let me know.
Thank you for your e-mail and the opportunity to clear up any misinterpretation and/or the subjective political blindness that you apparently suffer from in your micro-dot sized Liberal brain
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.