Friday, September 22, 2006
Who Ya Gonna Vote For, Dave?
I haven't weighed in on our fine state election coming up, so now is as good as time as any, at least for the larger scale races.
In our race for governor I will be voting for a third party - NOT Independent Candidate Peter Hutchinson - basically throwing my vote away and I'm okay with doing this. If my voting this way somehow helps Democrat Mike Hatch defeat incumbent Republican Timmy Pawlenty, so be it. Good Riddance To Pawlenty, I say. I hope voters usher you to the Exit This Way Door.
Timmy - you gave a higher and more important ranking to saving the MN Twins, building them stadium, and their BILLIONAIRE OWNER over property tax reform. That's all I need to know. See Ya Later.
In the race replacing One-Term-Do-Nothing-U.S.-Senator Mark "Richie Rich" Dayton, I support and will vote for Republican Mark Kennedy over Democrat Amy Klobuchar. Klobuchar is nothing more just another in a long line of Minnesota Extreme Liberals.
In the congressional race between Republican Michelle Bachman and Democrat Patty Wetterling, I support and will vote for Bachman. Bachman gets it right on every issue. Ms. Wetterling brings nothing to the political table.
Those are the big three races in Minnesota. So who are YOU gonna vote for?
I will likely write-in my own name on the ballot for many of the races.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.