Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Christy Harvey: Adam's Apple Or Not? Vote Your Say!
Maybe all you Liberal Ann Coulter haters can leave a comment below, letting me know if this is the same type of Adam's Apple that you claim to see on Ann Coulter.
More on Christy Harvey and who she is HERE.
I vote YES, Christy has an AA. What say you?
And it's a lot bigger than whatever bump the Left accuses Coulter of having !!
I have a question for you:
Is my making fun of Harvey's Adam's apple more than, less than, or equal to the LiberTards mocking Ann Coulter as "Man" Coulter and saying that she has an Adam's Apple? PLEASE DO let me know.
And if you're a woman (and Hashskirt is) and you have an Adam's Apple, you better check what's between your legs again. I'm certain you will find a penis there. Who knows, you might surprise yourself after all these years?
Were you a "100% woman" before or after the surgeons removed your penis and testes ?
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
"you really can't base someone's sexuality on that."
You're not too bright are you? Prob why you hide behind "Anonymous" ID.
What's it like to be a loser?
Or maybe you are just 12 years old. In that case you are marginally clever - but your mother should be monitoring you.
If you are older than 12, it's people like you who are making this country ugly and cheapening our political discourse.
Grow up. Start using your brain.
Did your dog type your comments out for you while your fingernail polish was drying? Are you the same Anony commenter as above who said she is "100% woman"? Sorry to burst your bubble, but women don't have a penis and testes. I bet you are a woman who can write her name in the snow!
THANKS for the entertainment (laughing my ass off), really, thak you!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.