.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Jeeves Found!

Jeeves the Butler has been found. After almost one month since his untimely and unceremonious dismissal from his search engine employer, Jeeves is now working for a drug lord in the small Mexican town of San Loco.

"I didn't know what I was going to do after I lost the search engine gig," said Jeeves. Finding himself not being able to do what he was born to do, that of a butler, Jeeves laid low, contemplating his next move. "I heard through a friend that work was good in Mexico. I guess you can say I'm one of the few Americans immigrating to Mexico for work," he said.

Life in Mexico has been good for Jeeves. He doesn't understand why the United States is the focal point of immigration for Mexican natives. "It seems a bit odd to me that no one in Mexico wants to remain here and work in the growing and prosperous drug cartel trade," he said.



Jeeves: Taking care of the laundry.

Is his work dangerous? Jeeves said not really. "I pretty much do the same work that I did before," answered Jeeves. "My employer has me chopping up and weighing...oh, I better not go into too much detail," he replied, stopping his words in mid-sentence.

Children adore him. "I'm rewarded daily by being able to answer questions for the children, teaching them things such as how to properly set a dinner table, get stains out of clothing, and the finest recipe for vichyssoise that was passed down to my family generation after generation," Jeeves proudly proclaims.

Clearly, Jeeves is having fun and happy to be working. He claims he doesn't miss his old job at all. "I'm too busy to even think about my old job. It got rather boring and mundane directing people to the same web sites days after day," stated Jeeves. "I'm happier now than I've ever been. Mexico had been very, very good to me," says a smiling Jeeves.



Jeeves, working for The Man: Happy and secure employment.

©2006

Comments:
Is Jeeves pronounced "HeyVase" in Spanish? This was DAMN funny!

Also: Why are the word verification encryptions that are required to post these comments written in 60's psychadelic acid trip fonts? Just curious.
 
Comin' down from the 'cid', eh? Put the bong down, now!

I don't see any psychedelic fonts at all. Perhaps you need Whipping Therapy, see above 'One Hit News' linked story.

I said , "Out the bong down now!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker



Web Site Traffic Counters
Alabama Internet

Listed on BlogShares

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This site uses photographs and material from other sources in strict
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.

Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.