Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Marketing Genius: Dolce & Gabbana
Same for D&G - if no one paid attention, the pants wouldn't be newsworthy or provocative.
I gotta give a nod to D&G, they know what they're doing in their marketing department.
If they really wanted to make their 'pubic pants' even more notorious, they'd have used This Guy as their pubic baring, bloated model. Of course, Two Dogs would banish me from his site, and I don't want that. So I won't Photo Shop the Fat Man wearing pubic pants. I'll leave it to your imagination. (Yuck! My eyes! They burn! They burn!)
For those of you (guys) who want to trim down under, Alice has the answer.
And it appears some guys are shaving down there in the strangest locales.
So, rest well, all ye pube shavers and fallen pubes. Wear your pube pants proudly.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.