Monday, December 21, 2009
Who Will Replace NPR's Retiring
Longtime National Socialist Radio's Carl Kasell is retiring. His final newscast will be December 30.
Considering NPR's wide and diverse (read "non-white") on-air talent, who will NPR select to replace Carl Kasell? Can you guess who it will be?
a) Kuntlatch al-Zwaharee-Wilson,
b) Joe Robinson,
c) Mary Willis,
d) Ja'tyala Pho'nique,
e) Reuben Gonzalez
Ooooooh....you thought it would be easy until you got to the Wild Card name of Reuben Gonzalez, didn't you? You thought you had it nailed down and picked Kuntlatch, but perhaps she was a red herring? Brew a second pot of coffee, you still have some head-scratching to do. Who will replace Carl Kasell?
Caucasians...a dying - almost extinct - species, on Pubic Radio and Television.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.