Monday, December 21, 2009
The 2009 LPOS© Awards
If you're not already, you should acquaint yourselves with the term LPOS©.
And then review past year's festive and gala LPOS™ Awards. There is the 2008 LPOS™ Awards.
Then the 2007 LPOS™ Awards.
And the Very First LPOS™ Awards from 2006.
I don't have to tell you that the MrsSatan Blog Annual LPOS Award is the most talked about, feted, gala affair of the entire blogosphere. That's right. The entire fucking blogosphere, damn it.
The 2009 LPOS Awards. They're coming soon!
Sorry I haven't been around lately. Busy as all get out. No excuse, but I rarely have time for updating this thingy. Hope you and yours are well, and if I don't get another chance Paul, let me wish you a very Merry Christmas.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.