Sunday, November 29, 2009
Pro-Baby Killer Holds Knife To Throat of Pro-Lifer
A Superior, Wis., woman was arraigned in St. Louis County District Court on Wednesday after being accused of holding a knife to an anti-abortion demonstrator’s neck outside of Duluth’s Building for Women on Tuesday morning.
Mechelle Tallulah Hall, 25, is charged with second-degree assault.
Hall’s alleged motivation is unclear. According to the criminal complaint, at one point, she held the knife in a threatening manner and said "The reason I’m doing this is because I am certified crazy." She’s accused of holding the knife to the throat of a 21-year-old woman who was handing out pamphlets outside the Building for Women.
To me, it's just like protesting war by going to Afghanistan to protest the soldiers there. It's a big non-sense and if I did I probably would get killed by my own soldiers even if I was protesting peacefully.
I'm pro-choice with certain limits and I believe women who choose that "solution" if there is such a thing is nobody's business but their own.
I disapprove acts of violence but I find stupid people who dare to seek for trouble. Like someone wearing a nazi sign to some JDL meeting, pro-lifers should go to abortion clinics to their own risks.
You have to be crazy (spiritualy) in order to agree with the murder of innocent, pure and defenseless humans beings.
By now, Killer Tiller is sorry for what he did...
She is "certified crazy." No doubt about that. Most Libs are. She is just another example of what the Left is not: tolerant, big-tent, inclusive, promotive of Free Speech, etc etc.
These are the people who go batshit crazy if you disagree with them on any issue. They are all certified crazy if you ask me.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.