Sunday, November 08, 2009
Obama Approval Numbers Similar To Approval Numbers of W. Bush
The latest Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll has Dear Leader His Excellency The Affirmative Action Prednint Barack Hussein Obama, Junior receiving only 31 percent Strong Approval ratings.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows that 31% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-eight percent (38%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7. That's the President's best daily rating in just over three weeks (see trends).
On the issue of ObamaCare aka Rationed and Socialized Medicine, Rasmussen reports that just 54 percent of Americans oppose it while only 42 percent support it. Why, I remember the days when a 12 point advantage on an issue pulling in 54 percent to 42 percent pretty much meant this issue is settled and decided, at least according to The Left during the W. Bush Admin.
More, from Rasmussen:
Tuesday's election results [in New Jersey and Virginia] confirmed data released earlier showing that 66% of voters are angry at the policies of the federal government and 60% say that neither Republican nor Democratic political leaders have an understanding of what is needed today.
What does this tell us? It tells us Indies voted for the Conservative Candidates in NJ and VA and that disaffected (Traditional) Democrats reject the uber-Marxism advocated by Pbama and his Fascist Commie Regime and Crime Family. Pbama stumped for his Teacher Pet's like Jon Corzine and Creigh Deeds and what happened? Americans in NJ and VA rejected the Obama-appointed candidate.
I'm not the first one - not by a long shot - to point out that the only Democrat candidate that won on Tuesday's election was the one Obama DID NOT campaign for - Bill Owens in the 23rd District race in New York. And it was a very narrow win for Owens over Conservative candidate - a relatively unknown - Doug Hoffman.
If it's yours, please let me know and I will give credit where it is due. It is a brilliant image.
It's funny (in a sickly perverse, not "ha-ha", sort of way) how intravenously injecting Kool-Aid, blinder-wearing, dutiful obedient Cultists follow their Kenyan Fraud without ever holding him accountable or responsible for anything.
It's called "The Kool-Aid Fields" and all the Pbama Cultists work in the fields and inject the Kool-Aid and worship their Fraudulent Kenyan like the NKoreans are forced to worship Kimmy Jong. Hmmmmm, now who plays Obama in the film, Will Smith or Denzel? ;-)
"Did I(iiiiii) Do Thaaaaat?"
Yeah. It has to be Jaleel.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.