Saturday, November 07, 2009
Minnesota Deer Hunting Rifle Season Opener
Be safe and cautious. And remember, no true hunter and sportsman (and that goes for sportwomen, as well) imbibes in mind-altering substances prior to, or while, they are hunting or in possession of their rifle or sidearm. Save the party favors for the end of the day or when you are certain you are done hunting for the day. Then...hell...let the good times roll!
And because it has become somewhat of an annual event here, for the best results in deer hunting, do not - I repeat, do not - use the John Kerry deer hunting method of, "crawl(ing) around on his stomach, tracking and decoying the deer trying to outsmart them."
Yep. Ole Kerry, self-proclaimed deer hunter says his preferred method is crawling around on the ground, trying to outsmart the deer. Nobody hunts deer this way. Nobody. It's laughable he tries to posture himself off as a regular, ordinary, deer-hunting type of guy.
However, Kerry might...he just might...win a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos against his opponent, any random deer. But I doubt it.
Leave a comment letting us know if you bag a huge buck with record-setting, or near-record-setting antler points.
... And it seems someone neglected to tell Kerry not to douche his ass in doe in heat urine. Oh well at least the bucks enjoyed themselves.
Yeah, hell, Kerry should do something for someone, even if it is the buck population. Douse himself rectally with doe scent. He needs to do something to earn his salary!
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.