Monday, November 02, 2009
Big Bad Oil: Obama's Best Friend
When George W. Bush left office, the price for a barrel of oil was just under $35 dollars.
Oil has doubled under Pbama! In ten short months!
The price for one gallon of gasoline is currently in a range of $2.67 to $3.00.
When George W. Bush left office, the average cost for a gallon of gasoline was $1.78.
Clearly there is only one conclusion was can make, and that is that Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Saddam Hussein Obama, Junior is a tool for Big Bad Evil Oil. We know this has to be true, because The Left applied this same standard to W. Bush.
Obama...Big Oil's Best Friend. Who knew...who knew?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.