Sunday, November 29, 2009
Bank Failures Skyrocket Under The Failed Obama Administration; FDIC Broke
We're up to 124 bank failures in the ten short months The Kenyan has been in office. Zacks:
U.S. regulators on Friday [November 20] closed down Commerce Bank of Southwest Florida. Though there are some early signs of economic recovery, bank failures go on growing with rising loan defaults. This takes the total number of bank failures to 124, compared to 25 in 2008 and 3 in 2007.
Yep...the bank failures under W. Bush, well...the numbers were negligible. But under Pbama the bank closure numbers are skyrocketing. But you won't hear a peep out of his Cultists because they are too busy eating their Obama Shit Sandwiches saying, "yum yum, give us more Prednint Obama, give us more! We love your shit sandwiches. These are the most tasty sandwich evah !"
And the FDIC is broke. NY Slimes:
The government-administered insurance fund that protects depositors fell into the red for the first time since the fallout from the savings-and-loan crisis of the early 1990s as the pace of bank failures accelerated.
The fund had a negative balance of $8.2 billion at the end of the third quarter, federal regulators said Tuesday.
So far, the F.D.I.C. has seized and sold 124 banks in 2009, and analysts expect hundreds more to collapse in the months ahead.
In eleven short months under the Pbama Regime, there are 7.5 million jobs lost or aborted under Pbama. This is exactly what Pbama wants. He is doing the will of his puppet master(s), most likely - in my opinion -
Oh those Kool-Aid-injecting Pbama Cultists must be proud of their election-stealing Kenyan. He is doing a Heckuva Job. Just a Heckuva job!
It's the Kool-Aid, Molson.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.