Monday, October 05, 2009
Obama's Failures, Satirized on SNL
However, they forgot to mention that US unemployment doubled since Obama took office and that he spent a trillion uselessly on banks and auto makers that is going to fill pockets of the same who stole that money and is going to put inflation up to the roof until US money ressembles more to the one in Zimbabwe with daily 1000% inflation rate.
The sad part about the SNL video is that it isn't even sarite. It's all true. Pbama hasn't done one gotdamn thing about any of the things he promised his Cultists! They love lies and bullshit as long as they are told by one of their false prophets, and they don't come more false that Pbama.
First of all, I don't find the guy remotly resembling. He doesn't even try to sound like him. There was another black comediant who sounded more like him. Where is him!?!
But even so, he is dead on. Odumbo hasn't done anything worth mentioning, apart from the 787 Trillion Porkulus Bill.
We know that President Odumbo Junior is in trouble when even the state run media is catching up to the fact that he hasn't done anything he promissed.
You're right, there was another cast member who I don't think is on SNL anymore who did a better impression of BHO, but I can't think of his name either.
The template of Obama's unaccomplishments is spot on, I agree. The execution of the skit has some room for improvements, I agree.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.