Monday, October 19, 2009
Obama Stalling On Troop Deployment
Well, well, well...The Coward-In-Chief Dear Leader His Excellency Barack Saddam Hussein Obama, Junior is stalling on Troop deployment. The Times:
IN Afghanistan they would call it a shura, the traditional tribal way of listening to elders’ views before reaching a consensus. In Washington, where President Barack Obama has now held five war councils, they are starting to call it dithering.
With another council on the Afghan war scheduled for this week, US officials admit it could be November before a decision is finally taken on whether to agree to General Stanley McChrystal’s request for more troops. One participant revealed that the protagonists have not yet discussed troop numbers.
Latest polls show a majority of Americans now disapprove of Obama’s handling of a war which may come to define his presidency. Many senior members of his own party are in open revolt.
Senator Robert Byrd, at 91 a Democratic institution, was so incensed that he dragged himself from his hospital bed last week to make a 13-minute speech. “Does it really take 100,000 troops to find Osama Bin Laden?” he wondered. “And how much will this cost? How much in terms of more dollars? How much in terms of American blood?”
Obama has kept his own views to himself, although he is thought to be leaning towards acceptance that more forces will have to be added to the 68,000 US troops already committed. But his professorial style of asking for position papers and hearing all views is leading to accusations of drift.
“It has been 76 days since General McChrystal submitted his review to the administration requesting additional forces, and the clock continues to tick,” complained Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, the senior Republican on the House foreign affairs committee.
Ole Barry has his finger in the wind, taking the political temperature in terms of popularity polling before he makes a decision. Allah forbid he anger the Pacifistic and Appeasing America-hating Cultists who - along with the corrupt ACORN - propelled the non-U.S. Citizen into stealing the White House in the November 2008 election.
The Pbama Cultists must be so very proud of their Kenyan-born fraud and impostor. Go surf and check out the Liberal blogs and sites. They aren't doing any bragging about their Cult Leader. There is nothing to brag about.
Why aren't Malia and Sasha over in Afghanistan fighting for their country? They're not old enough? What does that matter? Plenty of guys lied about their age so they could serve in WW2. Thus, the only conclusion we can draw is that Malia and Sasha hate America, just like their mother and father do.
Flip it right back on the Libs. Forcefeed the fuckers their own meds.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.