Monday, October 19, 2009
Fly Boy Obama
McClatchy Newspaper reports that Obama has set the record as the country's globetrotting president by visiting 16 countries in his short ten-month tenure as the nation's Coward-In-Chief.
These trips are paid for by taxpayers.
Here are the costs associated with Fly Boy Obama, according to the McClatchy story:
* It costs $100,219 an hour to operate Air Force One.
* Cargo planes, such as an Air Force C-17, carrying limousines, helicopters, staffers and other equipment costs $6,960 an hour.
* 77 other aircraft were used on one multi-country trip to Asia by former Rapist-In-Chief Bubba Clinton. ABC News, at the time, estimated the cost of the trip at $50 million. Inflation-adjusted costs obviously push the trips of Fly Boy Obama well over the $50 million per trip mark.
* None of the above costs include transporting Michelle Pickles The Dangerous Washerwoman Obama. None of the above costs include transporting the Obama children. By the way, has Sasha given birth yet? Hey...I'm just askin...
The McClatchy story notes that, "The White House wouldn't comment on costs."
Not to mention the carbon footprint being implanted on the world by The Affirmative Action Fly Boy Prednint and his Corrupt and Criminal Fascist Regime.
The story also noted that The Kenyan has trips slated for China, Japan, Singapore and South Korea during the month of November. These trips will elevate Fly Boy to the most traveled-at-taxpayer-expense Prednint in our nation's history.
Liberal Elitist Welfare is what Obama demonstrates to the world by globetrotting at the expense of the U.S. taxpayer.
The results of these trips by Fly Boy Obama amount to failures each and every time. From the McClatchy story:
...Obama has failed to bring anyone to the table for peace talks in the Middle East; European leaders have turned a cold shoulder to his quest for more troops in Afghanistan; and he still hasn't found foreign governments willing to take all the foreign terrorism suspects held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Remember when The Left vilified Ronald Reagan for setting the record in world travel by a sitting U.S. President? Remember when The Left had to eat their words when Bubba Clinton tripled the amount of Reagan's travel? There was no criticism of Bubba from The Left for globetrotting thrice the amount of Reagan, oh no. The Left maintained their wonderful obedient and dutiful silence and their heightened double standards.
Liberals...the most hypocritical pieces of human filth on the face of the earth.
Spending that much money to travel to 16 countries and yet... how long did it take him to visit New Orleans? Hmmm... can you say "mixed up priorities".
Bitching about global warming or climate change and then contributing to our planet's "so called" destruction is beyond hypocrisy... it's Egotistical Ass-tard Hypocrisy.
Don't you just love my more technical terms?
This is the major point with the left, they usually have good intentions but their results is almost always failure.
We have a proverb in French that says that Hell is paved with good intentions and I am wondering if it is the same in the English language.
(Just kidding Bug, you know that.)
"I said those that had a personal vituperative attack on spanking another person, that was tinged with love, but I recognize that people who disagree with spanking, that the vast majority of those are not tinged by love."
or is it the other way around...
I am so very naughty!
I will have to be spanked. ;-)
Disturbed...? Sometimes. But I try to keep it to a minimum!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.