Sunday, September 13, 2009
Obamaite Larry Summers Says Unemployement Will Be High For Years!
Larry "I ain't got no chin, all neck-fat" Summers - the economist favored by Dear Leader His Excellency The Affirmative Action Prednint Barack Saddam Hussein Obama, Junior - said to expect high unemployment rates will continue for years. Politico:
The president’s chief economic adviser warned Friday that the nation’s unemployment rate could stay “unacceptably high” for years to come — a situation that would seriously complicate Barack Obama’s ability to convince Americans that he’s beating back the recession.
“The level of unemployment is unacceptably high,” National Economic Council Director Larry Summers said Friday. “And will, by all forecasts, remain unacceptably high for a number of years.”
Welcome to Pbamanomics. It's Barry's economy. All his economy.
Maybe you already have seen the below story. I hadn't. Check it out:
Two more ACORN officials were fired Friday after a second video surfaced showing staffers in the community organizers' Washington office offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute acquire illegal home loans that would help them set up a brothel.
The group's leaders said Friday they were "appalled and angry" at what their staffers had done, but insisted the videos were part of a political "smear" campaign and not representative of the institution as a whole.
The video's are part of a "smear campaign." Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, yeah. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight ACORN. ACORN, pure as the wind-driven snow. It's all smear campaigns giving ACORN a bad rep. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh damn...who knew ACORN was such a comedian?!?!?!?!?
One exception maybe: When those big fat ass ugly govern-momies send a whole bunch of people to die in the army, that's a good way to lower unemployment or else, implement socialized health care to send people dying on forever non-ending waiting lists where some despot decides if you are worth living or not.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.