Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Nanny Pelosi Gets In a D.C. Taxi...
"Don't YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
I heard this on a local radio station last Friday. It was reported by Hollywood reporter Mike Evans.
Supposedly, Speakeress of The House
Pelosi responded with, "Don't you know who I am?"
The taxi driver said no. She identified herself by name and the cab driver replied, "do you work for the cab company?"
Upon dropping off her HighnASS - a five dollar fare - she literally threw a $20-dollar bill into the front seat and stormed off in a huff.
Hey...I never thought of that...being how Nanny would be treated in Somalia. She should move there and get a taste of what female oppression is really all about. Forced clitorectomy and all the stoning.
I would insist Nanny wear a mask if I had to (be forced at gun point) to hump those dry, brittle bones and that botoxed, saggy, withering body.
Oh, what an awful, puke inducing image that brings to mind. I have to shower and scrub clean using a wire brush.
I know TrackerKneel, you are so right. Who knew?!?!?! Who knew the line was so narrow?!?!?
Jeepers, nothing ever kept LefTards like you from a narrow line during the Bush Admin, did it?!?!?!?!?!
You like eating your Obama Shit Sandwiches, don't you? Obama Shits in your mouth and you think you're on the receiving end of filet mignon. You're an idiot Kneel. Wake up, dude. Wake the fuck up.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.