Monday, September 07, 2009
Fat Waddling Bastard Michael Moore Calls Capitalism "Evil"
Capitalism is evil. That is the conclusion U.S. documentary maker Michael Moore comes to in his latest movie "Capitalism: A Love Story," which premieres at the Venice film festival Sunday.
Blending his trademark humor with tragic individual stories, archive footage and publicity stunts, the 55-year-old launches an all out attack on the capitalist system, arguing that it benefits the rich and condemns millions to poverty.
"Capitalism is an evil, and you cannot regulate evil," the two-hour movie concludes.
"You have to eliminate it and replace it with something that is good for all people and that something is democracy."
The bad guys in Moore's mind are big banks and hedge funds which "gambled" investors' money in complex derivatives that few, if any, really understood and which belonged in the casino.
You have to admire rank Liberal Hypocrisy like Moore. He has his millions, all of which he made off the backs of middle Americans who paid money to watch his propaganda films that are full of half-truths and distortions. So now he bashes the systems that enriched him personally. I mean really, you DO KNOW The Fat Bastard was fired from Mother Jones magazine, don't you? Christ, how does one get fired from MJ magazine? Everyone hated him.
Gain another two-hundred and fifty pounds, grow a nice fat glioma tumor and join your buddy Fat Dead Ted Tumor Head Kennedy in Hell you fat fcuk.
Mean Ol' Meany
One down, two (at least for me) to go:
The rest I can tolerate. So far, anyway.
My bad...but what can I say?
Hate is a Lieberal Value! I guess that's the Lib in me...;-)
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.