Monday, September 07, 2009
Commie Van Jones Quits
Close, personal, fellow Obama Commie Van Jones quit his job. WSJ:
White House green jobs adviser Van Jones resigned Saturday night, after inflammatory comments he’d previously made about Republicans and questions about his attitude toward the Sept. 11 attacks drew a barrage of criticism.
Mr. Jones, a green-jobs guru who liked to preach the virtues of a clean-energy economy by telling American youth to drop their handguns and pick up a caulking gun, joined the administration in March. Previously, he’d been a community activist and best-selling author.
He came under withering fire in recent days because of comments he’d made before he joined the administration. Those included attacks on Republicans for their environmental positions. The heat only increased after “his name also appeared on a 2004 petition calling for the government to investigate its own culpability in the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001,” according to the WSJ.
Though Mr. Jones resigned, he wasn’t apologetic. “On the eve of historic fights for health care and clean energy, opponents of reform have mounted a vicious smear campaign against me. They are using lies and distortions to distract and divide,” he wrote in his resignation letter.
Smear campaign...WHAT SMEAR CAMPAIGN? He is a self-proclaimed Communist and a cheerleader of the Blame and Hate America crowd. His OWN WORDS! What SMEAR CAMPAIGN?
You know how you can tell when Commies like Jones have been hit dead-center with the Truth? It's when they claim the things said about them are lies and distortions. There were no lies or distortions. His own words were used against him and he's too much of a vagina to take responsibility for his actions and words. Typical, Typical Commie.
Mean Ol' Meany
Jones got caught by his own words. Then he blames others for them. Typical, typical whiny-assed good for nothing Commie.
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.