Thursday, September 17, 2009
Comments and Replies and Wade!
Even to your silly comments, Wade.
Wade left several comments blaming Republicans for everything while claiming he is not a "Democrat or a Republican." Yeah, right.
Wade, you realize that the deregulation of the airline industry started with DemoNazi Jimmy Carter, right? WaPoo:
Carter Signs Airlines Deregulation Bill
Airline Deregulation Designed to Boost Competition
Wednesday, October 25, 1978
President Carter yesterday signed into law a bill designed to increase competition among the nation's airlines by phasing out federal regulation.
The new law, supported by President Carter since the beginning of his term, gradually reduces the role of the Civil Aeronautics Board in the fare and route decisions of the airlines, and abolishes th [sic] CAB altogether at the end of 1984.
Carter said in a crowded signing ceremony in the White House Cabinet Room that the legislation would achieve two critical objective. "One is to help our fight against inflation and the other is to assure American citizens of an opportunity for low priced air transportation," he said.
I'll deal with your comments in time Wade, so check back when I have more time to publish and reply to all the comments. But bone up on facts, not what you believe. You might be a more fully informed person. Oh, wait...you can't have facts impede your beliefs now, can you?!?!?
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.