Sunday, September 13, 2009
Bank Failures Growing Under Obama
The year-to-date bank failures now stand at 103. Bank Info Security:
Corus Bank, a $7 billion Chicago-based institution, was one of three banks closed by federal regulators on Sept. 11.
Venture Bank of Lacy, WA. and Brickwell Community Bank of Woodbury, MN. also were closed and acquired by other institutions.
This year's running tally of failed institutions now stands at 103 banks and credit unions that have been closed, acquired or placed into conservatorship.
That Barry, he is doing a Heckuva job. Just a Heckuva job!
Good thing he has that precious
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.