Monday, August 31, 2009
Ted Kennedy Joked About Chappaquiddick
As the media continues to revere the life of recently deceased Senator Ted Kennedy, there is something they fail to mention: Kennedy liked to joke about Chappaquiddick.
During a discussion on “The Diane Rehm Show” on National Public Radio, Edward Klein – a friend of Ted’s – reminisced about Kennedy. The former editor-in-chief of The New York Times Magazine and former foreign editor of Newsweek stated:
[Laughter] I don't know if you know this or not, but one of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself. And he would ask people, ‘Have you heard any new jokes about Chappaquiddick?’ I mean that is just the most amazing thing. It's not that he didn't feel remorse about the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, but that he still always saw the other side of everything and the ridiculous side of things, too.
Wow, that's funny material to mine for comedic fodder, huh...the death of a woman in your car. I must be missing the subtle nuances of Liberal humor in an incident where you leave a woman to drown in a car, making no effort to rescue her and returning to your hotel room and crawl into bed, waiting until the next day before reporting the incident to the authorities. What exactly is the "ridiculous side" to Chappaquiddick?
And some Blubbering-teary-eyed Liberals wonder I don't give a flying fcuk that this Fat Fcuk is Dead?
Uncle Teddy has been in Hell for five days now. Yes, I am counting the days.
We owe the malignant glioma tumor that killed Fat Ted a debt of gratitude for removing this piece of human debris from the face of the earth.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.