Thursday, August 27, 2009
Ted Kennedy Dead; Camelot Closed
- Liberal Radio Talker, Hatemonger, Smear Merchant Mike "The Rapidly Decaying Corpse" Malloy, The Mike Malloy Show, Air America - July 5, 2006
U.S. Senator, CommieCrat Fat Ted Tumor Head died Tuesday night from a brain tumor.
Tumor 1; Kennedy 0 .
The SF Gate writes Ted Kennedy was punished; leave him alone, and:
Kennedy made a mistake but made up for it
Accidents happen to everyone. It's sad to see people write about this who, if they were caught in the same circumstances don't know how they would have handled it, don't know what they would have done. If you're one of those people, the Internet trolls running around today, don't get upset if people treat you like you're treating Senator Kennedy after his death.
I for one, will not clap in glee at your tragedy.
Get this straight: Ted Kennedy had his day in court 40 years ago, was sentenced, and that was excused by the judge. You can't retry a case decades later and double jeopardy is a violation of Kennedy's constitutional rights.
He didn't report anything to the police until the next morning after consulting with his advisers.
No, he did not pay price. He never paid a price:
Judge James A. Boyle presided at the inquest. Among Judge Boyle's conclusions were the following:
* "Kopechne and Kennedy did not intend to return to Edgartown" at the time they left the party.
* "Kennedy did not intend to drive to the ferry slip".
* "[Kennedy]'s turn onto Dike Road was intentional".
Judge Boyle also said that "negligent driving appears to have contributed to the death of Mary Jo Kopechne".
Under Massachusetts law Boyle could have ordered Kennedy's arrest, but he chose not to do so. District Attorney [Edmund] Dinis chose not to pursue Kennedy for manslaughter, despite Judge Boyle's conclusions.
Gee, you don't suppose that maybe, just maybe, Dinis was paid off by the uber-wealthy Kennedys, do you?
All the facts are right at this post, footnoted and sources cited.
HEY HEY, GOOD BYE!
NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA,
HEY HEY, GOOD BYE
I don't care that Ted Kennedy died. He was a spoiled little silver spoon rich boy. He was vile, evil, unindicted manslaughterer. An uncaring man who drove his first wife to alcoholism and caused nothing but pain and suffering for so very many people. This is the history of the Kennedy males, causing pain and suffering for all those with whom they come in contact.
August 25 should be declared a National Holiday. The Unindicted Manslaughterer died. He no longer can leave others to die.
Celebrate and be happy this piece of human filth is in Hell. That's what I'm doing!
Mean Ol' Meany
So let the liberals praise their fallen political god, they can't change his current location or make his hell any cooler.
Almost as good as a relief as when the other Ted (Bundy this time) was pronounced dead.
I read on Gateway Pundiit or another conservative blog the many things he endorsed,and it's devilish.
Anyway, may God have mercy on his soul.
What I've seen on the MSM coverage is TK being treated like Royalty. His criminal past isn't even mentioned, or is his sympathizing with the IRA.
I'm not sad he's gone. That's all I'm sayin.
The SF Gate article is the normal template when someone like TK dies. Deny the facts. Simply deny the facts, present propaganda and hope no one bothers to research the accuracy. My fault...what should I expect from the SF GaYte, the Liberal tampon?
You know...I did not ever, or would I, wish something bad on anyone. I'm not saddened by his death. I know that's in poor taste. But that is the point of my blog, and I know you know this. And I know you know why I write things like this. The top of the post quote is from a Liberal: "It's fun to make fun of the dead." That's what I'm doing; what the Left does. And I know you know this.
TK does need mercy, as do we all.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.