Thursday, August 13, 2009
Palin-Haters Lose Another Round
A judge ruled Wednesday that the Alaska governor's office can use private e-mail accounts to conduct state business, as former Gov. Sarah Palin sometimes did.
Superior Court Judge Jack W. Smith said in his ruling that there is no provision in Alaska state law that prohibits the use of private e-mail accounts when conducting state business.
The case stemmed from a lawsuit filed by Anchorage resident Andree McLeod, who contended such use of private e-mails denies citizens the right to inspect public records.
"I'm stunned," she said after the decision. "I'm stunned that something as simple as no private e-mails should be used for state business has become such a complicated issue."
Nothing thrown at Sarah by the Palin-Haters sticks. And every time something like the above turns out in favor of Palin, the Haters throw more and more tantrums and hissy fits. Their reactions are so funny. They're so stupid.
Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result each time. It's certainly no stretch to say that the Palin-Haters are insane. 'Course, most Americans know this and have known this for a long, long time.
Keep at it, Haters. Keep at it. Keep digging yourselves deeper and deeper into a hole. The rest of us Patriotic Americans enjoy sitting back and watching you make complete asses out of yourselves.
Labels: Dems Are Haters, George Soros György Schwartz, ILCP, Liberal Hysteria, Liberals Are Fucking Stupid, Liberals Lie, Liberals Suck, Palin-Haters, Pbama Pillow Biters, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin 2012
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.