Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Obama Approval At 30 Percent
Hey...Pbama Cultists are now the 30-percenters of America! Bwa ha ha ha ha!
Remember when The Cultists called anyone who supported W. Bush on any issue part of the "30-percenters?" Now, THEY are the 30-percenters.
The Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll shows that Dear Leader His Excellency The Kenyan-born Barack Hussein Obama, Junior receives a mere 30 percent strong approval rating:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 30% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-seven percent (37%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7.
Data released yesterday shows that 51% fear the federal government more than private insurance companies. Thirty-two percent (32%) favor a single-payer health care system for the U.S. while 57% are opposed.
Overall, 49% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.
For the math-impaired Pbama Cultists out there, 50 is a larger number than 49.
Here's what the phrase "at least somewhat approve" means: it's no different than asking someone if they'd prefer a root canal over a colonoscopy. Or, asking them if they'd rather have their finger or toe smashed with a ball-peen hammer. One is just as painful as the other. In other words, both choices suck and Pbama is sucking wind at this point.
Bwa ha ha ha ha! Oh, I am so loving watching the Pillow-Biting Pbama Cultists writhe and roil like the petulant little bastards they are!
I ** do so love ** the bleating coming from the Cultists, though. They are puking blood over how Fraudy is being treated! The gall, they say, that some people have the audacity to compare him to Hitler! Why...that's something they've NEVER done! Right?
If you'd like to buy advertising space on my blog, let me know.
No Freebies here.
Good god, man, you DO realize I only get around 1,000 hits a day? It's not like you're going to get any business from leaving a comment that links to your business. wtf?!?!?!???
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.