Saturday, August 29, 2009
Huckabee Says Under ObamaCare, Kennedy Told To Take Pills And Die
Mike Huckabee tossed a hand grenade into the debate over who's politicizing Ted Kennedy's death Thursday morning when he told his radio audience that under Obamacare, Kennedy would be told to "go home to take pain pills and die."
Which Democrat will toss it back first?
Will any Republicans jump on it by challenging Huckabee head-on?
"Will any Republican jump on it by challenging Huckabee head-on?" Gee, I don't know George, will you ever hold a Liberal as accountable and responsible as you do a Conservative?
Huckabee. A man you could not force or coerce me into voting for or supporting, but he said exactly the truth about ObamaCare: go home, take some pills, die.
Ted Kennedy probably would be alive today if he had sought superior medical treatment in Cuba. Nothing prevented him from leaving our crumbling and archaic system of healthcare and being treated in Cuba. I wonder why he didn't do this? It sure is a mystery.
The reason The Left and the Pbama Cultists feign such outrage over statements like those made by Huckabee is because these statements are true. And the Cultists cannot stand the truth. It's like sunlight to vampires.
Awwwwwww. Poor pissy pants widdle liberal woves him his Obama Sh*t Sandwiches.
So glad I don't know you either.
Go home, take some pills and DIAF.
Links to this post:
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.