Thursday, August 13, 2009
Hollywood Flop "Moment by Moment" Remade as "Spread" With Kutcher and Heche
Whew...I know when I'm thinking of plunking down damn near ten bucks to see a finely made, well written, original and creative great Hollywood film the names Heche and Kutcher are always the first that pop into my mind.
Gosh...if only "Spread" had Kevin Costner as its director it would be BOX OFFICE BONANZA fer sure !
Here's my box office prediction: the only people who will pay to see "Spread" are young girls and gay men who think Kutcher is cute. It has BOX OFFICE FLOP written all over it.
Hey...now here's an idea: do a remake of "Heaven's Gate," starring Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Costner and David Caruso. With those three as the Triple Threat, what could possibly go wrong? It's Hollywood Gold, damn it!
Costner can do double-duty and direct the "Heaven's Gate" remake! Everyone agrees that Costner is one of the finest film directors of all time. He makes Coppola, Hitchcock, Scorsese, Fritz Lang, David Lean, John Ford, Richard Attenborough and Orson Welles look like rank, neophyte amateurs.
If Costner were to decline directing (but still wanted to co-star) in a remake of "Heaven's Gate," I'm sure Joel Schumacher would eagerly jump right in and helm the project. And it would be a smashing, smashing success!
accordance and compliance with Fair Use Section 107 U.S. Copyright Code.
All other images and content © 2005-2009 David Drake.
Not responsible for content contained at linked sites.
Policy on commenting:
- Anonymous comments have little chance of being published.
- Comments made on posts 60 days old or older have little chance of being published.
- Published comments do not necessarily reflect the views of this blog author.
- Discretion of publishing or rejecting submitted comments rests solely with the owner and creator of this blog.
- Comments that egregiously "plug" (i.e. advertise or promote) another site or blog will be rejected. This doesn't mean you cannot include a link to your story, blog or to another site, but don't go overboard.
- Profanity is not a disqualifying factor, but profane rants solely for purposes of profanity are unlikely to be published.
- The owner and creator of this blog is not liable or responsible for the opinions of those who comment.